Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission of the manuscript to Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering) requires the use of the MS Word template provided.
- A Copyright transfer agreement is attached, together with a suggestion of potential referees (at least three referees) with their research backgrounds and current institution email addresses. Please note that the reviewer must obtain a Ph.D. degree, and have published over 5 papers in related fields in past 5 years. Meanwhile, they must come from different institutions and have no conflicts of interest with all authors.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and not in PDF format.
- A fee of MYR 630.00/article for authors with Malaysia affiliation and MYR 730.00/article for authors with affiliation outside Malaysia by the author or research funder to cover costs associated with publication once the paper is accepted to be published. As an Author, I acknowledge I need to pay the Article Publishing Charge if my manuscript is accepted for publication.
Copyright of articles that appear in Jurnal Teknologi belongs exclusively to Penerbit Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Penerbit UTM Press). This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproductions or any other reproductions of similar nature.